Aimed at stimulating in-depth understanding, these focused courses accelerate your preparation in months just before the JEE 2022. The courses are designed for both JEE Main as well as JEE Advanced suited as per aspirants’ needs.
Crash courses are usually conducted when there is less time left for the exam (around 2 or 3 months). The course will cover only the necessary information and important topics that are enough to secure a good rank.
If you already have completed the JEE syllabus and revised it one or two times, joining a crash course will definitely elevate your knowledge and boost your confidence level.
IMPORTANT TENTATIVE DATES FOR JEE 2023
* FOR 1ST SESSION REGISTRATION WILL START FROM 1ST MARCH 2023 TILL 5TH APRIL 2023.
* FOR 2ND SESSION REGISTRATION WILL START FROM 1ST APRIL 2023 TILL 3RD MAY 2023.
* APPLICATION CORRECTION FOR 1ST SESSION WILL START FROM APRIL 2023.
* AND FOR 2ND SESSION IT WILL START FROM MAY 2023.
* JEE MAIN EXAM: 1ST SESSION -: 3RD WEEK OF APRIL 2023. 2ND SESSION -: 4TH WEEK OF MAY 2023.
FOR MORE UPDATE CLICK HERE.
FOR QUICK ENROLLMENT CLICK HERE